Take Your Towel to the Beach,
Not to the O.R.
Spilled or splashed fluids are a potential slip hazard on virtually any floor let alone the additional accidents that could occur as a result of a slip in your operating theatre. The risk is amplified during fluid-intense procedures such as Orthopaedic surgery, Cardiothoracic surgery, Laparoscopic surgery and C-Section Deliveries, to name a few.
What is your facility currently using to mop up fluids during surgery? You may want to consider the following:
1. How much fluid is your current solution really absorbing per metre?
2. Does your current solution have non-slip properties?
3. How hygienic is your current solution? Reusable solutions require washing/reprocessing which carries the risk of infection/cross contamination (yikes)
4. Have you considered the laundry costs associated with reusable solutions?
5. How much time are your staff spending during a procedure clean up?
6. How much storage space does your currently solution require?
We have a new solution for you to review! EcoDri-Safe Absorbent Rolls!
The EcoDri-Safe Absorbent Rolls in Summary:
- Available with or without Poly backing
- Manufactured with 33% recycled materials
- Perforated every 50cm for easy tear-off
- Significantly reduces O.R. clean times
- Assists in preventing cross-contamination
- Reduced overall costs
- Protects staff & patients by reducing risk of slips
- Wheeled Multi Dispenser available for storage and transport
Disposable, Effective, Efficient, why not try EcoDri-Safe in your Theatre today?